August 03, 2010

I've been out and about collecting colors to warm me during the cold winter months. Seeing as it's been rainy and kinda chilly the last couple days in good 'ol Würzburg, I dipped into my reserve and wanna share a few shots with you. Hope you enjoy. I'm gonna go rent some flicks and get some popcorn. What are your plans for the day?


Just loved the touches of orange.


Somebody else who likes orange, so much, in fact, he had to curl right up and sleep in it! I pushed the blanket up and put out something else for Mikey to lay on, but our sweet Diva (can men be divas?) opted for the down...






A little yellow to top off the rainbow and I'm off!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, I just found the 'comment' word so here goes. Your blog inspires and motivates me to write. I love hearing about the daily happenings in your area. Sounds like you lead a VERY eventful and fun and delicious life. Keep pushing the pen or I should say hitting the keyboard.

Love you my favorite eldest,
Your Mom