August 27, 2010

So, I neverever thought I'd miss technology while on vacation, but I just snuck a few minutes on my Dad's computer and am all a-flutter. My pictures and such are on my Mac, which for some odd reason doesn't work here in bella Italia (only my Pop's PC was able to get connected to cyberspace), so I won't officially be able to get the blog groove on until returning home. It's all good, though, I have been spending would-be blog time soaking up some del-i-cious sun, eating yummy food, laughing with my folks, drinking cocktails that were supercalifragilisticexpialedocious, swimming, laughing, reading, and eating. Strangely enough there were three, yes three, Macs brought in by various family members, but only my dad's PC worked (he had online courses that he had to attend to). I guess someone out there was trying to tell us freetime computer lovers a little somethin'! Oh well..the world didn't come crashing down and I have loved wallowing in simply.being.together.

In celebration of lazy summer days without watches, internet access, or the tele...

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Im always blogfree when I'm with family and I love it. I have a mini addiction. There. I said it. Hey, I'm an expat..it's ok, right?