August 08, 2010

I love reading books, but lately I'm really into reading, you guessed it, blogs. I always said there's something about having a book, or mag or newspaper for that matter, in my hand. You know, that whole "touchable piece of something" argument. I still believe this, but ever so subtly my opinion seems to be changing and, ummm, modernizing. There are a TON of great blogs out there. I know. I know. This isn't exactly a news flash. With all the imput out there and all the people blogging, it would be shocking if the pool of possibility wasn't as big as it is. This is one blog that has I have fallen for and must always be sure to have my "chores" done before I start reading; it's called post secret. Have you heard about it??

In celebration of reading...whatever it may be!

No comments: