December 19, 2010

Christmas Countdown: Day 19

It's crunch time! Today I'm determined to wrap my gifts, listen to Christmas music, and relish the last Advent Sunday of 2010; tomorrow we're getting our tree. Seventy-two hours earlier than planned! Whoo-hoo! I thought I'd share a few go-green gift-wrapping inspirations that caught my eye. What kind of gift-wrapper are you...fancy, simple, or do you like to give gifts sin the wrap?

photo source here


photo source here
photo source here

Martha Stewart has some great holiday packaging ideas with templates using things that most everyone has around the house and Inhabitant shares twenty eco-friendly tapeless gift-wrapping inspirations from Represent's Jane Rosie; perfect for moms like me whose boys are addicted to tape and truly believe that it's the perfect accessorie for most anything! Last, but not least, Daily Green also shares four gift wrap ideas using recycled paper. Just flipping through these sites got me feeling all crafty.

Have you lit your fourth candle yet?

No comments: