September 15, 2010

Amon - backen und mehr


My hottest hot spot is Amon - backen und mehr located in the heart of Würzburg's city center. This delightful little store in Herzogstr. 11 is a real gem and has pretty much everything a cook's heart desires.  Amon is no bigger than my thumbnail, but I have yet to leave it within thirty minutes; there are pans hanging from the ceiling, aprons draped from shelves, and endless packages of sprinkles covering the cashier's desk. Regardless of what I'm looking for, whether it be a cat cookie cutter for my son's presentation or a certain something for a friend's birthday, I never leave emptyhanded. Even if you're not a baker, which I for one am not, there's a vaste array of other treats for people who simply enjoying being in a kitchen and cooking. Two thumbs up for Anita Amon's backen und more store! Amon's is open Monday thru Friday from 9:00am until 6:00pm and on Saturdays from 10:00am until 5:00pm. If you have any questions, the ladies at Amon's can be reached under 0931.12340.









Happy Wednesday!

No comments: